Dawn Bringers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn Bringers New upcoming clan on Lineage 2 Franz Servers. With its main focus based on having fun.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pedro I of Brazil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
taixyz1992

Pedro I of Brazil Empty
PostSubject: Pedro I of Brazil   Pedro I of Brazil EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Pedro I of Brazil (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˈpedɾu]; English: Peter I, October 12, 1798 – September 24, 1834), was the founder and first ruler of the Empire of Brazil and also King of Portugal as Pedro IV, having reigned for 8 years and almost 2 months, respectively. His full name was Pedro de Alcântara Francisco António João Carlos Xavier de Paula Miguel Rafael Joaquim José Gonzaga Pascoal Cipriano Serafim[1] (English: Peter of Alcantara Francis Anthony John Charles Xavier of Paula Michael Raphael Joachim Joseph Gonzaga Pascal Cyprian Seraph.). He was born on 12 October 1798, in Queluz, the fourth child of King Dom João VI of Portugal and Infanta Charlotte of Spain. The Emperor-King was a member of the Portuguese branch and founder of the Brazilian branch of the House of Braganza and was referred to using the honorific "Dom" (English: Don).[2]

Timberland Roll Top boots
r4 ds card
Back to top Go down

Pedro I of Brazil
Page 1 of 1